Chemical management is the way you deal with the hazardous substances in your company. The starting point is REACH: Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals. For example, if you produce or import adhesives, paints or inks, you will find in REACH what you need to register. Safety data sheets (VIB/ MSDS or e-SDS) and exposure scenarios also come into play here!
Benefits for you!
A good chemical management system gives you several advantages:
- A good, namely systematic(!), implementation of REACH within your business process
- Fewer errors and therefore cost-effective!
- Measurable objectives
- An automatic continuous improvement process of your business process!
Lisam Nederland B.V. is knowledgeable
Need help? With Lisam Nederland B.V. you get a broad network and a wealth of experience. We work closely with companies in the paint and printing ink industry, the glue and sealant industry, the cosmetic and cleaning products industry and dentists. Again and again we are triggered by the specific exposure risks of each individual case. We know how to combine that with the knowledge we have in-house!
What can Lisam Nederland B.V. do for you?
You can engage Lisam Nederland B.V. for, among other things:
- Setting up and learning to deal with the chemical management system
- The implementation of REACH and the Global Harmonisation System (CLP EU/GHS)
- The implementation of the new iso9001:2015 standards; ISO 14001:2015
- Sharing experiences with ISO9001, ISO18001, ISO14001, product certifications and eco-labels
- Safeguarding your health and safety and environmental tasks
- Applying for environmental permits
- Implement and manage your REACH registration with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- Preparation of Safety Data Sheets (SDS, SDS, MSDS, e-SDS)
- Carrying out a Risk Inventory and Evaluation (RI&E)
- Applying SEVESO III according to CLP
Lisam Nederland B.V. is also a distributor and partner of various supporting software programs in this area:
During a REACH/CLP session or a tailor-made course , we teach you how to work with it. This way you will also feel familiar with chemical management!